Purchasing, receiving, and kitting
Our experienced team manages the entire component procurement process. We select only high-quality components from proven suppliers and, where substitutions are necessary or beneficial, our team interacts with the customer to ensure full customer approval. MIS will never unilaterally replace components or use a supplier that is not explicitly approved by the customer.
We are able to efficiently source difficult-to-find and long-leadtime components thanks to strong relationships developed over decades with all major North American distributors.
Our Quality Control team inspects components for part accuracy, date code, shipping or electrostatic damage, and other product defects. Once passing QC, inventory is scanned by barcode. Stock is tracked in real-time to ensure sufficient supplies are available to complete current and scheduled production runs. The inventory management system is approved to ISO9001 standards and annually reviewed for improvements and efficiency.
Four complete SMT lines with the following machines:
MIS provides comprehensive state-of-the-art SMT assembly services utilizing fully-maintained, ISO9001 certified equipment. The motivation is always available. Zero downtime production facilities guarantee delivery commitments.
- Quantity 4 – MYDATA MY15E
- MYDATA MY12
- Quantity 2 – UNIVERSAL-4796 HSP
- UNIVERSAL-4797L HSP
- Quantity 3 EKRA- X4
- EKRA- X5
- TRITON IV MIL SMT (aqueous cleaner)
- Universal TH- Radial
- Universal TH- VCD-Sequencer
- Universal TH- Dip
Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Vantage S22™ – Post-Reflow AOI System
- Marantz – NSPECFV18
Test, verify, and get to market.
The world is a global marketplace. To compete, you need a team of experts to keep you on track at every stage of your product’s life cycle. Testing is critical to success. MIS Electronics has you covered with comprehensive product verification and test strategy. Get it done, do it right, and get to market!
Quality is the responsibility of all employees.
MIS Electronics is committed to fulfilling our customer’s requirements in a way that meets or exceeds their expectations. We constantly review our quality management system to enhance service delivery. Quality is the responsibility of all employees. As managers, we are proud to empower everyone to take action in addressing improvement opportunities.
—Saeid Mohmedi President & CEO
GET A QUOTE
Our test services verify your product and test strategy. Get a no-obligation quote and get to market fast!
Assembly—where it all comes together!
You finalized your PCB design, rocked the PCB prototyping stage, and you’re ready for high-volume production. That’s great! Because we’re ready to fulfill your PCB assembly specs. Our reputation for reliable, high quality, and fast delivery makes M.I.S. Electronics the clear choice for PCB services in Canada and USA.
- PCB Surface Mount Technology
01005, 0201, CCGA, COB, MCM, MEM, BGA & uBGA,
Chip Scale Package (CSP),
Fine pitch high pin count press fit connectors,
Flip chip SOIC, TSSOP
- Pin Through Hole (PTH)
- Wave solder
- Selective soldering
- Selective conformal coating
- Aqueous cleaning
- Lead-free PCB manufacturing
- PCB coating
- PCB Design Service
How do we prevent Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) damage?
- ESD awareness and certification training for all personnel who are working in, or have access to an ESD sensitive area.
- Maintain work instructions, drawings, and other documentation for ESD cautions, markings, and precautionary procedures.
- Audit and certify ESD-protected areas on a regular basis.
- Ensure that access to protected areas is limited to persons who have completed ESD training
GET A QUOTE
Our assembly service has earned us a reliable, high-quality reputation. Get a no-obligation quote and get to market fast!
We leave nothing to chance. That’s why we have a 15-step assembly process that we’ve refined over the past 20 years. And it goes like this:
1. Receive design files.
2. Order PCB parts.
3. Receive parts.
4. Verify parts. Prepare kit.
5. Program SMD machine.
7. Set up SMD machine.
8.Verify parts footprint against PCB
(Examine for oxidation, discolouration, damage, contamination, and flatness).
9. Assemble top side
(part placement and alignment are examined prior to solder reflow)
10. Internal first off approval for top side
12. Internal first off approval for bottom side of PCB
13. Hand &/or thru-hole assembly
(wave solder if applicable).
14. Touch up
15. Final PCB QC and ship.
What other services do we offer?
LEAD-FREE PCB MANUFACTURING
Migrate to a lead-free process. Lead-free circuit assemblies in many electronic products will soon be a manufacturing requirement.
We understand that producing high quality lead-free boards requires an end-to-end approach to production.
M.I.S. Electronics is your lead-free circuit board assembly facility.
Conformal coatings protect your electronic printed circuit boards from moisture and contaminants, preventing short circuits and corrosion of conductors and solder joints. Coatings also minimize dendritic growth and the electro-migration of metal between conductors. We offer 5 conformal coatings to protect your circuits and components from abrasion and solvents. Stress-relieving and insulation resistance protection is also provided.
CABLE ASSEMBLY & wire harness
Our custom cable assemblies meet the challenge of required specifications and/or tolerances. M.I.S. Electronics has the design capability and practical experience to build cable assemblies that require any number of connectors, styles of termination, or types of cable:
- Sophisticated Cable Assemblies
- Custom Cable Harness Assemblies
- Multi-Conductor Cable Applications
- Chassis Wiring and Assembly
- RF Broadband Cables
- Semi-Rigid and Semi-flexible Cables
- Coaxial Cables
- Control Panels
systems build & integration
We put together all the pieces that make our customers’ products a reality. Our build-to-order and configure-to-order services assemble a product according to the needs of the individual end-customer.
- assemble and connect the printed circuit boards and backplanes that form the heart of the system.
- ensure the mechanicals mesh together, and create the enclosure that protects and houses it all.
- integrate the hardware and software and provide functional testing and reliability analysis to make sure it works for that end-customer right out of the box.
- BGA reballing
- Repair of lifted or missing BGA padsRepair of solder masks at BGA sites
- BGA component removal replacement and salvage
- X-ray inspection
- Circuit pattern design changes at BGA sites